Passion 4 Dreams Tutoring
- Affordable one-to-one tutoring (K-8)
- Focus on the total development
- Building partnerships with guardians
- Individualized specific goals for students based on student strengths and needs
- Developmentally-appropriate lessons and activities
- Hands-on activities and lessons focus on students learning styles
- Lessons planned by professional educators
- Strength-based approach incorporated
Lessons and Activities
Passion4Dreams Inc. serves a diverse student population. All lessons and activities are tailored to support students learning styles, strengthens and needs. We support all students.
Lessons and activities are planned by professional educators. We use the strength-based approach and build upon student strengths and support students needs.
Passion 4 Dream Philosophy on Parent Commitment and Involvement
Building partnership with guardians is critical. Guardians are the first teachers to their children. Parents/guardians involvement is essential to the success of students.
All students are assessed prior to starting with P4D Tutoring. Assessment helps us to understand students strengths and needs. Based on the assessment an individualized lesson and activities will be created to meet the needs of your child. The student will receive specific goals targeted to their specific level of learning that will be used to effectively plan for student success.
Hours of Operation
School Scheduling Hours:
September – June
Monday to Friday – 4:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m
Saturday – 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m
Monday to Friday -11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m
Saturday – 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m
Closed during the Christmas Holidays, March Break and Statutory Holidays
To obtain a quote, please contact us.
Registration Form below: