Passion 4 Dreams Tutoring
- Affordable one-to-one tutoring for students
- Grades 1 to 12, students with IEP, students with ASD and special needs
- Support for first year college students
- Individualized lessons focus on the whole development
- Build partnerships with parents and guardians
- Individualized specific goals for each student
- Developmentally-age-appropriate lessons and activities
- Hands-on-activities and lessons focused on students learning styles
- Lessons planned by professional educators
- Strength-based approach incorporated with inquiry-based learning
Lessons and Activities
We serve a diverse student population. All lessons and activities are tailored to support students learning styles, strengthens and needs. We support all students.
Lessons and activities are planned by professional educators. We use the strength-based approach, build upon student strengths, support students needs and cognitive, physical, social and emotional development.
Passion 4 Dream Philosophy on Parent Commitment and Involvement
Building partnership with guardians is critical. We are not the students first teachers, we believe that parents and guardians are the first teachers. Therefore, our goal is to support students, families and teach foundation skills that will help students to focus and be successful. We rely on parents/guardians involvement, to ensure our students are successful. Parents and guardians must commit to assisting their children with assigned worked.
All students are assessed prior to starting with P4D Inc. Tutoring. Student assessments helps us gain a better understanding of each students strengths and needs. Individualized lessons and activities are created for each student based on report card review and assessments. Each student will receive specific learning goals to work towards throughout the school year. Detailed assessments will be shared with parents.
Hours of Operation: School Scheduling Hours:
September – June
- Monday to Friday – 4:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m
- Monday to Friday -11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m
- Saturday – 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m
We are closed during the Christmas Holidays, March Break and Statutory Holidays. Have questions, email us at email@example.com